Friday – 6 from Krav Maga – On Training Simple
Training simple means to engage into the activity letting it happen, simple does not means it is easy, far from it, it just means that is simply what you need to do and the result is not that relevant.
Here are a series of resources to make it simple:
- Calisthenics have been around since ever, and although there are hundreds of sources this nice video gives you a good start. “Calisthenics”– How to Start Calisthenics – Beginner Bodyweight Workout Examples by Training Pal
- Food and Nutrition 101 – from the US Soccer – see the elite players getting trained in eating well. https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2014/03/14/13/59/nutrition-101 the video is here – https://youtu.be/7c5gZaFdNuM also read out:
- The 10 Nutrition Rules To Live By – by the US Soccer team
- Print them out and talk to your kids to implement them, that is if you want him/her to be a top performer.
- Krav Maga weekly Technique – use of combinations and boxing technique ( Head movement) – use this great video to enhance your training in the bag and with the partner. Head Movement for Boxing by JT Van V – all credits to his great video channel.
That is it, enjoy and train.
Chief Training Officer – FEKM USA