Friday – 6 from Krav Maga – Training 5 days a week
Here is the weekly dose of Krav Maga goodness, inspired in several outstanding people that cross trough the ways of training. This week in a really short note so that you can use it every day of the week and rest one.
- Train 5 days a week – set aside 20 to 40 minutes and perform a routine, from a warmup to a more specific theme and then some really simple physical conditioning. Here is a link to a routine that really works –
- Follow up on your exercise using a fairly good and known piece of kit – Fitbit Blaze and start sharing your training results with friends – I personally use the Blaze, it is quite rugged and after some bouts in the bag it is still alive and working well. Also the metrics keep you humble.
- New reads from – Serve to Be Great: Leadership Lessons from a Prison, a Monastery, and a Boardroom Hardcover – May 5, 2014 by
- Review of a specific theme this week for our training – the knife defense ( circular attack) in this case the 360 with follow-up – I’ll aim for the 100 repetitions of the movement.
- if you practice try it and see how your mind and body start reacting to that
- do it 2 days in the week and record the results in the training diary!!!
- Because having fun is mandatory ( and known for increasing life awareness and happiness)
- Here is an example of the workout sheets that we use for our hybrid training, that is Week_2_Yellow Belt Advanced program – Week by Week
- It is a sample and instruction needs to be provided
- Use it carefully for many reasons
And that is it our Friday – 6 from Krav Maga is here to serve.
Chief Training Officer – FEKM- USA